NOTICE AND AGENDA
OF PUBLIC MEETING OF THE
HAPPY VALLEY SCHOOL GOVERNING BOARD
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of the Happy Valley School Governing Board and to the general public that the Happy Valley School Governing Board will hold a meeting, open to the public, on June 24, 2020, beginning at 1:00 PM, at Burke Basic School:131 E Southern Ave Mesa, AZ 85210. The Board reserves the right to change the order of items on the agenda, with the exception of public hearings set for a specific time. One or more members of the Board may participate in the meeting by telephone, video, or internet conferencing.
The Board may vote to go into executive session, which will not be open to the public, for legal advice with its attorney for any item listed on the agenda, in person or by telephone, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3).
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes of 3/5/20 meeting.
- Approval of Agenda
- Executive Session: The Governing Board may vote to convene an executive session, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3) for discussion or consultation for legal advice with the Board’s attorney regarding the Open Meeting Law and public records.
- New Business
- Approve the proposed budget for FY 2021
- Approve new business office address
- 202 E Southern Ave Mesa, AZ 85210
- Approve the COVID-19 Protocols for reopening
- Adjournment: Next Regular Meeting – ______________________________
Any interested party may obtain an agenda 24 hours prior to any meeting by contacting
Angelene Berns at 480-655-7868
A copy of the agenda background material provided to the members of the Happy Valley Governing Board (with the exception of material relating to possible Executive Sessions) is available for public inspection by contacting Angelene Berns at 480-655-7868