Please be sure you submit the following documents in order to complete registration:
• Completed Enrollment Packet
• Birth Certificate (unless the certificate is already on file with Happy Valley)
• Immunization Records signed by a physician or an official health agency
• Proof of Residency
• PHLOTE form
• Current Court Orders with official signatures, dates and seals for Custody, Guardianship, or other Legal Documents
• Special Education Records (including IEP/Speech/Psychological Evaluations)
• Completed Medical Alert/Emergency Card
• Signatures on all forms that require them (including student signatures on certain forms)
• Last 2 years of report cards and achievement test results if transferring from another school (to aid in class placement by proficiency level)
• Official, signed withdrawal forms from your child’s previous school
• SAIS ID Number for transfer students, if assigned
• Normally, our charter allows us to test and admit children who turn 5 by December 31 into kindergarten if they meet readiness requirements and there is space in the classroom.
• Testing for all students is done in late April and May, including new students.