Only a complete and accurate Open Enrollment Interest Form will be accepted.
Open Enrollment Procedures:
1. You can fill out the Electronic Open Enrollment Interest Form below and submit it online. Please be specific on the school year applying for.
2. Open enrollment is on a first come first serve basis and is contingent on available classroom space. Families of returning students have priority for class placement. To be considered for open enrollment, please complete and submit the Open Enrollment Interest Form electronically online, fax or email.
3. Once your Open Enrollment Interest Form has been received and your enrollment placement has been accepted, you will be contacted by the school to complete your registration application. The registration application and required documents must be completed and returned to the school within 10 days, however, you have 30 days to submit proof of age and identity documents.
4. Only a complete registration application with the required documentation will be accepted.
5. A Withdrawal Form is required if you are coming to Happy Valley School from any other school in the State of Arizona. You will not be able to start school without this form.
6. Phone calls will not typically be made unless additional information is needed.
Thank you for your interest in Happy Valley School.
Full day kindergarten and bus transportation are both provided without charge. The Federal Free and Reduced Price Lunch Program is available for those who qualify. A fee is charged for the use of “Before and After School Day Care” and certain after-school programs.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: Happy Valley School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, disability or age in its hiring and enrollment practices, nor in the administration of any of its programs or activities.