Open enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year took place November 13 and November 14, 2018.
Only a complete and accurate Enrollment Interest Form will be accepted.
Open Enrollment Procedures:
1. You can fill out the Enrollment Interest Form below and submit it online.
2. OR the Enrollment Interest Form _SY2019 2020 can be printed and dropped off at the front office between the hours of 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
3. Open enrollment is on a first come first serve basis and is contingent on available classroom space. Families of returning students have priority for class placement. To be considered for open enrollment, please complete and submit the Enrollment Interest Form online, in person, fax, or by mail. When this form is received by our office you will be contacted by the school registrar within 5 business days. If you do not hear from us please call or visit our office.
4. Once your Enrollment Interest Form has been received and your enrollment placement has been accepted, you will be contacted by the school to complete your Enrollment Application. The enrollment application and required documents must be completed and returned to the school within 10 days.
5. Only a complete Enrollment Application with the required documentation will be accepted.
6. Phone calls will not typically be made unless additional information is needed.
Thank you for your interest in Happy Valley School.
Full day kindergarten and bus transportation are both provided without charge. The Federal Free and Reduced Price Lunch Program is available for those who qualify. A fee is charged for the use of “Before and After School Day Care” and certain after-school programs.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: Happy Valley School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, disability or age in its hiring and enrollment practices, nor in the administration of any of its programs or activities.